Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

..--Titile by my 2 yr old]'

Finally i am here to write after sometime. The foremost reason is my son is addicted to watching Tom and Jerry in YouTube.com, that when ever i touch my net book he is waiting for me put the video, if not a big tantrum. First it was the iPod to go into hiding now it is the turn for my net book. Parenting has become a sacrificing thing. So i took to reading newspapers for a change. At least there i won't have anyone disturbing me.

I was reading Gulf News, a daily newspaper here (UAE), though most of the news is old. There are news about Bollywood too. Page3 news is mostly a copy of previous editions of Times of India. There was an article about Rahul Gandhi "Sonia Gandhi's son", titled "THE Prince of Congress" the reluctant politician. I was dubious of what was true. The Indian media portrays him as a irresponsible politician and this article says something else. The article says he has matured into a true politician, wants to break free from his mild-mannered image, and be seen as a man in command. I don't follow Indian politics, about time i start. I shouldn't be writing something wrong.;.





No comments:

Post a Comment